101 Lizards is the fourth episode in Season 2 of JESSIE, and the thirtieth episode overall. It first aired on Disney Channel in the USA on November 9, 2012. This episode was seen by 3.0 million people.
When Ravi realizes he cannot possibly take care of his twelve baby lizards, Jessie persuades him to give them out for adoption. After Ravi interviews many people, he does not approve because he wants to find the lizards good parents. Finally, a woman named Cassandra is interviewed and mentions how her boss is going to take them upstate to a loving home. Jessie and Ravi are horrified when they discover that Cassandra's boss is Ms. Chesterfield. After a few misunderstandings, Jessie and the kids are convinced that Ms. Chesterfield is turning the lizards into accessories. Jessie, the boys, Zuri And Bertram go to rescue the lizards while Emma stays behind to distract Rhoda. As turns out, Mrs. Chesterfield was actually going to set Mrs. Kipling's babies to live in her lizard sanctuary.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
- This is the only time Rhoda Chesterfield makes an appearance in Season 2.
- The title references to the Disney movie 101 Dalmatians.
- This is (probably) the final time Mrs. Kipling's Baby Lizards will appear on the show, unless there will be a visiting day, like Ravi asked.
- Emma starts to like Mrs. Chesterfield.
- Jessie wears the same dress she wore on her first day.
- It is revealed that she has a daughter called Cassandra Chesterfield.
- Jessie cites a pet bird behavior, a regurgitating bird is a surefire sign the bird is bonded to you.
- When Ravi was saying goodbye to the lizards, when he gave "Sanjay" his bag, there were 2 bags on the tray in Jessie's hands, but when he was giving "Mowgli" his bag, there were 5 bags on the tray, and after he gave it to Mowgli, there was only one bag left.
- In "Glue Dunnit: A Sticky Situation", Jessie said that Mrs. Chesterfield put Emma in the building's worst dress list, which means she hates Emma's clothes, but in this episode, it is showed that Mrs. Chesterfield loves Emma's clothes.
| To view the 101 Lizards gallery, click here.