|“||This is so bad, I'd actually rather do my homework!||”|
— Luke about Stuart's acting
PlotJessie meets a new friend named Abbey in acting class, but Jessie finds surprising things about Abbey. Abbey copied Jessie's idea Luke invites a new member to his crew, whom to his annoyance, Zuri suddenly has a crush on, which makes Stuart a bit jealous and upset. Emma advises Stuart to be more funny, but he takes her Zuri in the process. In the end, Stuart stands up for Zuri, and she thanks him for that. Luke leaves because it is too intense for him.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
- Jillian Rose Reed as Abbey
- Tom Parker as River Stevens
- JJ Totah as Stuart Wooten
- Nathaniel James Potvin as Shane
- This episode aired on a Sunday night rather than it airing on a usual friday night.
- This is the fourth appearance of Stuart.
- This is one of the few episodes where Bertram has a minor role.
- This is the second episode to not air on Friday.
- This episode aired at 7:30 instead of 8:00 due to the Radio Disney Music Awards 2014 premiering that time.
- This is the second episode where Zuri has a crush, alongside Krumping and Crushing.
| To view the Acting With the Frenemy gallery, click here.