|“||Vincent is the best thing that's ever happened to me!||”|
Emma has a huge crush on a bad boy named Vincent. When Jessie meets the boy with a bad reputation, she thinks he is a bad influence on Emma and tells him to leave. Meanwhile, Zuri plants a new tree in Central Park and can't let go of it, making Jessie try to force her to come back to the penthouse.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
Emma: Vincent is the best thing that's ever happened to me!
Vincent: You wanna pat me down red? Could be the highlight of your week.
Vincent: Luke, Ravi. Just the guys I wanted to see. I have this friend and I need you to teach him a lesson.
Luke: If you're looking for a physics tutor, you got the wrong guy. My favorite subject is recess.
Ravi: Whereas I am good at everything, but recess.
Vincent: I mean I need your help to collect some money I'm owed from that guy.
Luke: Now I know what Bertram's chair feels like.
Ravi: (groans, piano creaks) If you release us now, we will forgive you! But if you eat another bite of Bertram's bean dip, your colon will not!
Bertram: Emma! Em... What is going on here (sniffs) Is someone eating my bean dip? Oh, hi, Ravi.
Jessie: Keep it moving, people. Nothing to see here. (Jessie's phone rings)
Fine. You win this round. And every round up till now.
Zuri: Well, Branchy needs me! (screaming)
Jessie: Zuri, I've gotta go. What's it gonna take?
Jessie: Or what's left of it.
Zuri: I think I'll start by showing Branchy that panic room.
Jessie: Hey, this party is over!
Vincent: Whoa. These are Emma's guests. You can't kick them out. You're just the help!
Jessie: No, Emma. No, he's right. I am just the help. So let me help you out.
Emma: You're right. She shouldn't do that.
Vincent: Ow!Jessie: Now keep his wrist right in between the shoulder blades. Good Oh! Now I know how proud my dad felt. Everybody out!
Jessie: Well, nobody likes improv, either! Even mimes look down on you!
Officer Petey: Well you are no friend of the arts
- The episode title is a parody of the 1990 film, Goodfellas.
- For this episode, Disney released the wrong minibyte and accidentally released the minibyte for A Doll's Outhouse rather than this episode, Badfellas.
- Jessie makes a reference to Jersey Shore when she says to Emma, "You look like you just washed up on the Jersey Shore."
- Bertram is surprised that Jessie is either still single or still alive although she was currently dating Tony. Though, this episode could have taken place before the previous episodes and they might've not went out as a couple yet.
- Jessie says even if she was dating, but she is dating Tony.
- When Vincent and Emma walk to their table in the cafeteria, Vincent only held his cup and not the tray, yet nothing falls on the ground.
- When Emma and Jessie left the park, they left Zuri all by herself.
- Luke says that Vincent gets people faster out of a room than Jessie on karaoke night but Jessie actually is a good singer.
To view the Badfellas transcript, click here.
| To view the Badfellas gallery, click here.