PlotJessie and Tony’s relationship is put to the test when Ted, Jessie’s old boyfriend, pays a visit and Tony trains a beautiful family friend to be the new door-woman. Meanwhile, in an effort to lower Bertram’s stress and help get him into shape, Ravi and Luke compete to see who can whip him into shape the fastest. Ravi tries to hypnotize Bertram into doing more exercise but it backfires when Luke impersonates Ravi (with a fake Indian accent) to trick Bertram into thinking he is a stray tomcat.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
- Tony and Jessie break-up in this episode, and agree to stay friends, but they later get back together in The Ghostest With the Mostest.
- Jessie gets jealous of one of Tony's old friends that visits and Tony gets jealous when Ted, an old ex-boyfriend of Jessie visits (Emma invited him).
- This episode aired on August 23, but disnick leaked it out.
- This is the second episode where Bertram locks Luke and Ravi out on the terrace (other was The Trouble with Tessie), and also like in the other episode Luke mentions it being cold outside.
- Ted and Vic ended up together.
- Bertram makes a reference to Selena Gomez`s new movie "Getaway" when he says his stress level was near that of a Getaway driver.
- Lulu Antariksa from "How To Rock" and Spencer Boldman from "Lab Rats" are the guest stars of this episode.
| To view the Break-Up and Shape-Up gallery, click here.