PlotJessie confronts the kids on why they didn't turn in their money from selling muffins for school. The kids end up throwing a party, unbeknownst to Jessie, in order to raise the money. But when the kids lie about a celebrity guest at the party, Luke ends up going in disguise. Meanwhile Jessie gets an audition for a hand commercial, thanks to her new agent, Max (Matthew Timmons). But when she accidentally puts her hand in purple paint, her attempt to hide it from the commercial producers cause her to get fired. In the end, Jessie tells Max she still wants to work with him.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
- Cooper Barnes as Director
- Matthew Timmons as Max Bauer
- Matthew Timmons, one of Debby Ryan's former co-stars Woody Fink from The Suite Life On Deck, guest starred in this episode.
- When Luke mention's the last game he played was Grand Theft Covered Wagon, he parodied the video game Grand Theft Auto.
- When Ravi says "fly my pretties, fly" to his pigeons, which is similar to one of The Wicked Witch of the West's lines in 1939 film The Wizard of Oz.
- From Emma's description, Chase Logan sounds like a parody of Justin Bieber.
- This is the first time Jessie shown to be really strict when she take all of the kids TV and Internet prilvliges for lying to her and having then lose their grandkids jetpacks.
- This is the second time when someone from the Suite Life series appears. The first was Debby Ryan
- Ravi makes a reference to the Syfy film "Sharknado"
Emma: It was Luke!
Luke: It was Zuri!
Zuri: It was Ravi!
Ravi: It was me! I assume I am covering for you! (Saying to Luke)
- When Max was taking footage of Jessie in the park, the phones screen was on the home page when he was 'recording' her.