|“||Where are you?||”|
PlotWhen Christina and Morgan Ross get caught in a snowstorm, the family fears they won’t make it home in time for Christmas, so they tell Jessie and Bertram that they are both left with shopping for the kids' Christmas presents and getting the house decorated for the holiday. Zuri tells Ravi all about Santa. But Ravi thinks of Santa as the complete opposite of Zuri's description. Zuri says that Santa is like Bertram, but Santa likes his job, unlike Bertram. When Jessie takes the kids to the mall to see Santa, Ravi was petrified by him. Ravi even called him a "fat judgemental gnome who is obssessed with children and their naughtiness". And also,they have get into a fight with a mischievious elf who is an undercover store detective and her name is "Officer Jingles". Luke intends to kiss Jessie under the mistletoe but instead, Jessie put a gift decoration on Luke despite the fact that he is under age for her. Eventually Morgan and Christina Ross arrive home to spend Christmas with their children. And Luke quickly kisses Jessie right after she woke up while the Ross family was taking their family photo for Christmas.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
- Christina Moore as Christina Ross
- Charles Esten as Morgan Ross
- Debbie Lee Carrington as Jingles
- Adam Kulbersh as Clerk
- Parker Chapin as the crying boy on Santa's lap
Jingles: I'm store detective.
Luke: Oh! So if anything goes missing of the bottom two shelves, You're on it.
- This is the first time Christina Ross and Morgan Ross appeared since New York, New Nanny.
- This episode got 4 million views on the premiere.
- Ravi thinks that Santa Claus is a bad guy, similar to the Rugrats episode, "The Santa Experience", in which Chuckie thinks Santa is a bad guy, too.
- Luke finally got his kiss from Jessie.
- This is the last episode in 2011.
- This was the first holiday themed episode of the series.
- If you look carefully at the laptop during the time when Morgan and Christina video chat with the Ross kids, you can't see a webcam on the laptop, so there could be no way they would connect unless the webcam was built in the computer.
| To view the Christmas Story gallery, click here.