|“||I meant New York!||”|
“Evil Times Two”
Season 1, Episode 19
May 11, 2012
Evil Times Two is the 19th episode of the first season of JESSIE. It aired on May 11, 2012.
Agatha's twin sister, Angela, who is supposedly nice, comes to New York, and, Jessie suspects she is trying to steal her job as a nanny for the Ross children. Agatha and Jessie team up to put an end to Angela's mean ways. Meanwhile, Emma tries to cope with a giant zit on her nose. In the End, The Ross children Stand up for Jessie.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
Emma: My face looks like a bomboo's butt.
Luke: Yeah, oh but today it has a rash.
- The idea of identical relatives portrayed by the same person was also used in previous Disney sitcoms, Hannah Montana and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
- Jennifer Veal played a dual role of both Agatha and Angela. It is very similar to Dove Cameron,who playes Liv and Maddie on Liv And Maddie.
- Tony and Jessie have to cancel their 3rd 1st date.
- Jessie's longhorn slippers that make longhorn nosies are similar to Bailey Pickett's duck slippers that make a quacking sound on The Suite Life on Deck, who was also portrayed by Debby Ryan.
| To view the Evil Times Two gallery, click here.