Jessie tells the kids that their parents lost all their money and are now broke. Since they lose their home, they move to Tony's place. The kids learn how hard it is to earn money and start being thankful for one dollar.
StoryJessie tells the kids that their parents have lost their money, so everyone has to find a way to make some more. Meanwhile, Mrs. Chesterfield moves into their apartment while Tony
lets Jessie & the Kids use his. Later, Jessie tells the kids that the government had made a mistake and that their parents have their money back. Mrs. Chesterfield, who wrongly ends up as a suspect for the Ross Family’s money loss ends up losing her money after Ravi finds some illegal tax deductions on her computer, so Tony offers to let Mrs. Chesterfield to stay at his apartment, to her disgust.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
|“|| Mrs. Chesterfield: Won't you all please take pity on a poor 20-something...|
Luke and Zuri: Ummmm!
Mrs. Chesterfield: Don't say it!
|“||I don't know what's more hurtful, that you stole money from children, or that you know his name and not mine!||”|
- The episode title is a reference to the CBS sitcom Two Broke Girls.
- This episode marks Kevin Chamberlin's directorial debut.
- Mrs. Chesterfield confirmed her third husband died.
- This is the first episode Mrs. Chesterfield gets comeuppance for her actions.
- When Emma asked Jessie about how being a handy-woman is working out for her, she is inside the snack shack. But, on the next cut, we can see that she is standing right next to where Jessie is sitting.
| To view the Four Broke Kids gallery, click here.