Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Jessie's father invites her to the military base where she grew up and reveals that he is marrying her rival's mother. Meanwhile, Darla's super smart and crazy handsome brother, Caleb takes a shine to Emma and they try to make their relationship work.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
- Molly Shannon as Col. Beverly Shannon
- James Patrick Stuart as Lt. Colonel John Wayne "J.W." Prescott
- Molly Burnett as Darla Shannon
- Kate Flannery as Corporal Cookie
- Dylan Boyack as Caleb
- Merrick McCartha as Chaplain
- The episode title was G.I. Jessie, a parody of G.I. Joe.
- This was the the third Jessie one-hour special event, following Austin & Jessie & Ally: All Star New Year and Jessie's Big Break.
- In this episode it is revealed that Jessie's mom died when she was younger.
- The majority of the episode does not take place in New York.
- In this episode, Jessie quits, but after Luke, Ravi and Zuri save her and Emma, she comes back to the kids as a nanny.
- Jessie curses in this episode, though it is censored by a blender.
- It's the second time Emma painstakingly mentions One Direction, first time in "Quitting Cold Koala".
- This episode is the Season 2 finale, but would've been a reasonable series finale for the following reasons:
- It is the first episode where Jessie's dad and Darla appear, two characters who have been mentioned several times throughout the series.
- Jessie's dad gets married to Darla's mom in this episode.
- It illustrates that family is worth fighting for.
- Jessie almost quit because the kids weren't obeying her something they never do in this series. Her job holds this whole series together, without it there would be no Jessie.
- The episode was first in the part of Friday Night of Premieres right after Wander Over Yonder's episode "The Greatest / The Egg".
- This is the Season 2 finale.
- This is the second time the Ross kids almost lose Jessie as their nanny after New York, New Nanny.
- Much more water should have came out of the water tower that would flood the entire Ross penthouse.
- The kids would have gotten in trouble for breaking a water tower, but they got away with it.
- When Colonel Shannon throws her bouquet, Emma goes into the group of single women to catch it however she is already in a relationship with Caleb.