PlotWhen Mrs. Chesterfield throws a roof-top bash and doesn't invite Jessie and the kids, they decide to throw a Halloween party themselves. But their festivities take a haunting turn when Jessie begins to see ghosts and Emma, Luke, and Mrs. Chesterfield are overcome by ghoulish spirits. Now, it's up to Jessie, Ravi, and Zuri to defeat the ghosts and save the day and the building.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
- This episode is based off of the 1984 supernatural comedy film Ghostbusters. References include:
- Emma being the Doorkeeper and Luke being the Codemaster is a parody of Dana being the Gatekeeper and Louis being the Keymaster.
- The indigo translucent ghost is an obvious parody of Slimer.
- Zorag is a parody of Gozer.
- Jessie, Ravi and Zuri use proton packs similar to the ones that Peter, Ray, Winston and Egon used.
- Zorag bringing upon the end of the world from the top of the apartment building is similar to Gozer bringing upon the end of the world from the top of the Empire State Building. (Coincadentally, Jessie is based in New York.)
- Zuri saying "Who you gonna call?"
- Tobin Castevet, the architect that build the building, is a parody of Ivo Shandor, the architec that build the 55 Central Park West in Ghostbuster, who also was the leader of the cult of Gozer.
- This is the second time the season premiere episode is a Halloween-themed episode, the first being "The Whining". This is also the first time the episode airs on the same date as another episode and premieres on the same date (October 5th).
- This is the second time a Halloween episode of Jessie references a horror film. This episode references Ghostbusters and the previous Halloween-themed episode of Jessie, "The Whining", references the 1980 psychological horror film, The Shining.
- Unlike previous episodes of Jessie, this episode was premiered on a Saturday night instead of a Friday night to air on the same date as The Whining.
- Due to Cameron Boyce and Karan Brar going through puberty at the time, Luke and Ravi's voices are noticeably deeper than their voice in previous episodes (Seasons 1 and 2).
- When they fired their ectoplasm guns, the same sound effects were used when they fired proton packs.
- This episode was just Jessie's dream.
- This is the Season 3 Premiere.
- Emma stuffs her bra with tissue to look like an adult
| To view the Ghost Bummers gallery, click here.