|“||Back off, you over grown gecko!||”|
PlotJessie is tasked with ungluing Mrs. Chesterfield's hands from her head, while Ravi attempts to uncover who switched Mrs. Chesterfield's hair gel with glue. Meanwhile, Jessie and Tony plan a date together, which they don't end up going on for a sticky situation. At the end, it was revealed that Zeus was the one who replaced Mrs. Chesterfield's hair gel with glue.
Zuri: (to Mr. Kipling) Back off, you over grown gecko!
Rhoda Chesterfield: I hope you two love-muffins hit it off, get hitched, go for a long honeymoon with the entire Ross Family, in an RV, that falls off a cliff!
- This episode was a part of Disney Channel's Whodunit? Weekend, which aired April 13 and 15, 2012. It also featured new episodes of A.N.T. Farm, Fish Hooks, Austin & Ally, and Shake It Up.
- "Glue Dunnit" is a pun of "Whodunnit".
- This episode makes a reference to the Muppets, when Zuri says, "I'm about to squeal like Miss Piggy."
- This episode also makes a reference to Sesame Street, when Emma said, "Big Bird wears less feathers (than Mrs. Chesterfield)."
- Mrs. Chesterfield called the Ross kids "Rugrats", which is the same title as Nicktoons's TV Show, Rugrats.
- The episode makes a reference to CSI and Sherlock Holmes, when Ravi and Mr. Kipling dress up as detectives.
- This episode reveals Mrs. Chesterfield is not a natural red head.
- This episode is the only episode of any Disney show to get "bonus" (deleted scenes) on the Disney website.
- This is the first time an episode of Jessie aired on Friday the 13th. The second time was the airing of the episode We Are So Grounded.
- Luke says I Didn't Do It which is the name of the Disney Channel Original Series I Didn't Do It which aired on January 17, 2014.
- Its revealed that Zeus was the one who put the glue in Jessie's purse.
- Emma's phone rang when she pretended to have a phone call, but it was broken.
- When Jessie's finger was supposed to be stuck on Mrs. Chesterfield, you could see she was moving them.
To view the Glue Dunnit: A Sticky Situation transcript, click here.
| To view the Glue Dunnit: A Sticky Situation gallery, click here.