Good Luck Jessie: NYC Christmas is a one hour-long crossover special with Good Luck Charlie. It aired on November 29, 2013. This episode was seen by 5.8 million people.
PlotWhen Teddy Duncan (Bridgit Mendler) gets accepted into a college in New York City, she goes to New York, alongside her brother P.J. (Jason Dolley), and Teddy meets up with Jessie and Zuri on the subway. When a blizzard traps P.J and Teddy in New York City, the Ross children find out that someone took away their Christmas presents and they ask Teddy and P.J. to help them out. Meanwhile in Denver, Bob (Eric Allan Kramer) and Amy (Leigh-Allyn Baker) struggle to know what Charlie (Mia Talerico) wishes for Christmas since they have no knowledge. In the end, Gabe (Bradley Steven Perry knows what she wants.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
Good Luck Charlie Cast
- This episode is an hour long special.
- After Teddy and Zuri "stole" the reindeer, one of the drawings on the wanted paper displayed Bridgit Mendlers album artwork for her single, "Ready or Not".
- Debby Ryan performs her song "Favourite Time of Year" near the end of the special and the end credits.
- Ravi receives a chemistry set that knocks the whole penthouse out with vapor.
- This is the last episode of 2013.
- This episode received 5.8 million views.
- This episode was directed by Rich Correll who both worked on The Suite Life On Deck.
- The second half of the episode is a parody of the hit movie The Hangover.
- This is the highest rated episode of Season 3.
- This is the second time Cameron Boyce starred on Good Luck Charlie. The first time was on "The Singin' Dancin' Duncans" as Fake Gabe.
- With the exception of Teddy and PJ Duncan, the Good Luck Charlie cast is absent in Part 2.
- In Part 2, Teddy and PJ's hair colours appear noticeably different to what they were in Part 1. Teddy's hair turns into a dirty blonde, while PJ's hair turns into a lighter blonde colour. This is due to the two parts being shot at different times.
- Part 2 was most likely shot after Good Luck Charlie finished production
- In the beginning of the locker part, there are many people. When the boys get there, they are the only people there.