PlotThe Ross family puts Jessie in charge of decorations for Zuri's "Gotcha Day", the anniversary of her adoption. She wants to make it special and be creative, so she plans an African-themed party, however she realises this is a mistake it tries to fix it with unicorns and zebras. Meanwhile, Luke and Ravi tell the stories of when they were adopted, but Jessie accidentally tells a secret that Ravi gets upset with - that Christina and Morgan were expecting a baby when they adopted him - and he gets upset. Christina and Morgan get mad at Jessie for revealing this secret, but they forgive her after they explain everything to Ravi.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
- Christina Moore as Christina Ross
- Chip Esten as Morgan Ross
- Cienna Salles-Cunha as Young Emma
- Sawyer Ever as Young Luke
- Zuri was wearing the same clothes from Cattle Calls & Scary Walls.
- When Ravi suggests to make a double rainbow all the way, it is a reference to the Internet phenomenon Double Rainbow
- We learn from this episode that Jessie was given a "D" in her drama class due to her sad face looking more like she was constipated.
- This is one of the few episodes Morgan and Christina appear in.
- This episode marks Morgan's last appearance.
- It's revealed that Christina & Morgan were expecting a baby when Ravi was adapted.
- When Christina hands Jessie the paper if you look closely, it is clearly blank.
- In the background on the elevator, you can see a sign that says "Happy Birthday" but in the rest of the episode it is not there.
- When Emma told Luke "Stop telling people you threw me into the sun", she stood up, in the next shot Emma was sitting, and in the shot after, she was standing again.
- Jessie said her drama teacher gave her a D, but in New York, New Nanny Jessie was said to have straight A's.
| To view the Gotcha Day gallery, click here.