Season 1 Moments
- Jessie stays up all night to help Emma fix her science fair project.
- She tries to convince Emma's parents to attend her presentation.
- Jessie asks Emma if anything is wrong, after Morgan and Christina tell her that they cannot make it to her presentation.
- After Jessie is fired, she still decides to attend the presentation for Emma.
- Jessie gives Emma words of encouragement, before the presentation.
- Emma shows Jessie her favorite magazine.
- Jessie went shopping with Emma.
- Jessie and Emma were originally going to organize Emma's closet (again), but Tony asked Jessie out for lunch on the next day, and it's "Hanger day" the next day, so Jessie is willing to help. Emma said she's excused so that she can go out with Tony.
- At the beginning of the episode, Emma and Jessie are both sitting on the couch.
- When Emma acts bitter towards Jessie for her "inappropriate anger," Jessie apologizes almost immediately and Emma is not mad or anything.
- Jessie and Emma both get up from the couch after Bertram complains about Mr. Kipling on his leg.
- In the first scene at Central Park, when Luke, Ravi and Zuri run off to play, Jessie and Emma are the only ones still sitting on the bench.
- Both show concern about Zuri's new "imaginary" friend.
- Both Jessie and Emma return to Central Park late at night (along with Luke and Ravi, of course) to find Mr. Kipling and bring him back home.
- Emma locks Jessie in a closet to get some alone time with her
- Jessie and Emma are fans of Jordan Taylor.
- Jessie is in love with Emma because she's pretty smart etc, and they kiss and they hug.
- Jessie asks Emma if it's okay for her to go out on a date with her.
- Emma is happy, because Jessie says she's going out with her.
- Emma tips her friend off that Jessie is going out with her.
- Jessie tries to cover for Emma by telling Morgan that she was the one who'd spilt that she was dating Emma
- They hug and kiss again
- Jessie noticed that Emma was wearing a brand new pair of shoes.
- Jessie told Emma to kiss her.
- Emma is crushing on Jessie and Jessie was crushing on her.
- She loves and cares for Emma and want's whats best for her.
- They kiss.
- Zuri and Emma both helped Jessie with her date for Emma.
- She compliments Jessie's outfit choices.
- While Bertram , Luke , and Zuri were looking for Ravi , Emma stayed on the plane with Jessie.
- Emma was concerned when Jessie was delirious from a bug bite.
- Emma used a spork to pop the poisonous bug bite on Jessie's neck causing her neck to toot and Emma to get aroused.
Season 3 Moments
- Emma hires Jessie as a waiter at the snack shack.
- Emma kept telling Jessie what to do as Boomer (the snack shack owner) recruited Emma as the boss of Jessie.
- Jessie's fed up on what Emma's been telling her to do, so they fight in front of a customer (Which happened to be the New York City Magazine reviewer, Beau Jones).
- Beau Jones said to both Emma and Jessie that the snack shack will have a bad review because of employees fighting in front of customers.
- Emma and Jessie told Boomer that it was the reviewer who got mad, so Boomer got upset.
- They asked Beau Jones if he could give them a second chance. He said no.
- Jessie apologizes to Emma and said she should've just followed Emma's orders, but Emma also said sorry and said she shouldn't have been pushing around her employees on what to do. In the end, Beau Jones decided to give them a good review because of employees treating each other nicely.
- Emma makes Jessie the Employee of the Month at the end of the episode, because she said that she was the only employee.
- They were sitting next to each other in the kitchen.
- Jessie and Emma show Zuri their engagement rings.
- Emma looks at Jessie's ring and smiled to make sure it's not fake.
- Jessie and Emma wanted Zuri to be their bridesmaid.
- They were in Central Park with Zuri.
- The group hugged with Luke, Ravi and Zuri.
- the other kids said they want Jessie to be happy and seemed supportive.
- They were in Jessie's room.
- Emma (and the other kids) were so happy that Jessie was staying.
Season 4 Moments
- Jessie forbade Emma to stay in Milan, Italy for 6 months when Arturo Vitali noticed her clothing designs online and he wants her to be his design intern, because she loves her and wants her to stay and Emma loves Jessie to.
- Emma didn't want to wear a life jacket because she said that "Orange does not look good on anyone," Even though Jessie kept telling her to wear it. In return, she nearly fell off a boat.
- When Emma had a near life-or-death situation by almost falling from the boat while a storm is raging, Jessie helped her climb up to the boat and hugged and kissed her.
- Mrs. Chesterfield kept calling Emma "Jemma" in 101 Lizards.
- Jessie works with Emma at the Empire Skate Building.
- They both have bad luck with guys.
- The guy at the DMV mistakes Jessie as Emma's mother in Driving Miss Crazy.
- They have a close relationship due to their age being close. (Since their teens/young adults)