Jessie's Aloha-holidays with Parker and Joey (also known as Jessie, Liv and Maddie's Hawaiian Christmas Cross-a-Rooney) is the season finale in Season 3 of Jessie and is a crossover with Disney Channel original series, Liv and Maddie. It aired on November 28, 2014. This crossover scored 3.5 million viewers.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
Bertram: Ugh, I'm so exhausted! I can't walk another step!
Zuri: We've only been walking for three minutes!
Joey: (to Emma) Hello!
(Joey moves his eyebrows)
Zuri: (about Joey and Parker) What the hula?
Emma: It's snowing in Hawaii!
(Parker and Bertram high-five each other in front of Menehune Mart)
(Bertram bends over wearing menehune costume)
Parker and Zuri:Don't bend over!
(people running and screaming)
- This is the second highest rated episode of Season 3.
- This is Jessie's fourth crossover.
- This is the second time Hawaii is mentioned on the show.
- This is the last episode to air in 2014.
- Snow in Hawaii makes a reference to the snow on Hawaii (island)'s mountains (Mauna Loa and Mauna Kea).
- The original name for this episode was "Jessie, Liv and Maddie's Hawaiian Christmas Cross-A-Rooney".
- This is a 1-hour special.
- This is the Season 3 finale.
- Teen Beach Zombie Hunters is a refrence to the DCOM Teen Beach Movie which also stars Maia Mitchell.
- Unlike other crossovers,the theme song of this episode doesn't mix with the Jessie & Liv and Maddie theme songs.
- Joey mentiones events from Kathy-Kan-A-Rooney when Maddie taught him how to play basketball.
- The majority of this episode takes place in Hawaii.
- Bertram doesn't appear in New York in this episode.
- Liv, Maddie, Karen,and Pete don't appear in this episode, but are mentioned only by Shaylee.
- Hulacopter is a spoof on a helicopter.
- This is the least viewed crossover episode.
- This episode was the fifth highest rated program of the night on cable.
- Disney Channel gave a contest for this episode by telling people to count how many times Aloha was said in this episode, and choose a winner to win a vacation at Aulani resort.
- Bertram, Zuri, Parker, Emma, Ravi, and Joey almost died from being that close to a volcano.
- Jessie said she lost their plane tickets in the pile of origami swans, but they fly private so they shouldn't need plane tickets.
- When Emma approaches the gift stand shortly before the volcano becomes active, the flower in her hair is below her ear. A few moments later, it's tucked behind/above her ear, most likely because Peyton corrected the position between takes.
- Every time Jessie and Shaylee hug Luke randomly pops up and hugs them.
- People kept on forgetting Ravi's name and called him Doug.
| To view the Jessie's Aloha-holidays with Parker and Joey gallery, click here.