|“||Seriously, Cody, It's uncanny! She looks exactly like Bailey!||”|
— Mr. Moseby to Coby Martin on the phone.
Emma rebels and gets suspended from school. She runs away but Jessie finds her and gets her to reveal what's wrong. Ravi tries to rebel too, but it goes wrong and a grueling assignment allows Luke to teach Zuri karate because of an upcoming belt test required to break a board.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
- Jess King as Karate Instructor
Special Guest Cast
- This episode aired in Canada on February 17, 2015.
- This episode is part Disney Channel's "TUNE IN 4 WHAT?!" weekend.
- This episode reunited Phill Lewis and Debby Ryan, who worked on the Disney Channel Show "The Suite Life on Deck".
- It's revealed after the events of "Suite Life On Deck", Mr. Moseby became manager of the Tipton Hotel in New York.
- Cody and Bailey are mentioned in this episode.
- Mr. Moseby's fiancee is named Emma. Emma Tutweiller.
- Three of the Suite Life series actors crossover to Jessie. Matthew Timmons plays Max Bauer, who is Jessie's agent, also played Woody Fink and Brian Stepanek who played Arwin Hochauser, acted as Mr. Collinsworth, and Phill Lewis who directed a few episodes of Jessie return as Mr. Moseby.
- This is Jessie's fifth crossover.
- It is revealed that Emma's middle name is "Evangeline".
- Moseby states that Jessie looks exactly like Bailey Pickett from The Suite Life On Deck, since Debby Ryan played both of them.
- This is the second time Emma turns 'good girl gone bad', the first time being in the episode "Badfellas" when she was wrongfully influenced by Vincent Liotta.
- Luke has a second Jessie Movie "Jessie at the Beach" in which he made her run slowly.
- This episode puts Jessie in the same universe as, That's So Raven, The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody, The Suite Life On Deck, Hannah Montana, Cory in the House, Raven's Home and Wizards of Waverly Place.
- Ravi said he had dyed his hair from chestnut brown to acorn brown, but if he had dyed it, it turned out black, not any shade of brown, although it might've been hard to tell since he didn't bleach his hair to dye it.
| To view the Karate Kid-tastrophe gallery, click here.