|!||This article is a stub. You can help Jessie Wiki by expanding it.|
Kenny the Koala is Luke's stuffed animal koala manufactured in China. It has been revealed that he no longer needs Kenny to cuddle with him in bed in Quitting Cold Koala. He is shown to be a stuffed koala wearing a black hat, and after Stuart repaired him, as all parts of his body were ripped off his torso, he smells like bleach, and has a doll's eye. He is very close and dear to Luke. In Quitting Cold Koala we find out before Luke came to the Rosses, Kenny was his only family.In Creepy Connie Comes a Callin', he is decapitated and is sewn back by Jessie. His head is still bobbing as mentioned by Luke in Creepy Connie's Curtain Call.
- The Talented Mr. Kipling (Mentioned Only)
- Zombie Tea Party 5 (Mentioned Only)
- Creepy Connie Comes a Callin' (First Appearance)
- Creepy Connie's Curtain Call (Mentioned Only)
- Make New Friends But Hide the Old
- Quitting Cold Koala
- The Blind Date, the Cheapskate and the Primate (Mentioned Only)
- There is a South Park reference in Creepy Connie Comes a Callin' when Luke says "They killed Kenny!". This is a reference to the running gag in South Park where Kenny dies in every episode, and Stan yells "Oh my God, they killed Kenny!"
- Kenny is an actual plush toy from Build- A- Bear. You can find him on ebay.