Ms. Devlin is Emma's art teacher. She does not seem to care about teaching her students.
- She hates her life.
- She hates Bobo the Chimp because of his fingers pantings been chose by a museum, instead of her landscapes.
- She doesn't care about her students' behavior during classes.
- She was humiliated in her college, because of a poor period, that she wore sweatpants.
- She gave an 'F' for Shelby as Shelby thinks that split-ends are "something that is wrong with the world."
- She has a website where she sells her paintings.
- Someone actually wanted to buy her paintings only for the picture frame.
- She thought she was vegetarian, but she wasn't, since she ate a hamburger.