|“||I've had it up to here with these Texas Guys!||”|
Jessie practices her guitar skills and plays in Central Park People notice her and give her money. While she plays, Luke hip hops and they find out that they earn more money that way. After J.J. Mayfield a music producer, spots Jessie and Luke performing in the park, he promises them fame and gets them to his studio to shoot a music video. However, Jessie and Luke have to pay $1200 in order to make the music video and produce it. During the shooting of the music video, they fight over the spotlight, causing problems. Meanwhile, Bertram enlists Emma to help "style" him for his social network profile photo but things get out of hand when the Bertram finds out he can look edit his photo to look thinner. Bertram only signed up for the social messaging site to meet an old high school crush. In the end, she turned out having around four children and wanting more. Meanwhile, Zuri and Ravi take Tony's place at the reception desk to prove to Tony that his job is not as hard as he makes it seem but after throwing up in someones grocery bag and dealing with cookie peddlers they decide maybe it was too much for the two of them to handle.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
Luke: "I always knew I was good, but I didn't know I was sausage good!"
- This episode got 3.9 million views on the premiere.
- T-Jam is a parody of T-Pain.
- It is revealed that Bertram's last name is Winkle when it shows his full name on the social networking website. Also according to Bertram, most of his old high school classmates/friends either got bald and/or went to jail.
- Emma said "Bieberrific" to Bertram as he looks like the Canadian singer, Justin Bieber, meaning Emma is probably a fan of Bieber.
- It is revealed by Jessie that Fort Hood has a sister town nicknamed Lameville U.S.A.
- This episode's title is based on the term "One Hit Wonder."
- In the episode Badfellas, Luke says Jessie is a bad singer although in this episode he clearly hears her sing beautifully.
- When Emma uses her tablet to photograph Bertram, her fingers are covering most of the camera lens, so the photo would be ruined.
- You can't change someone's size in a picture without distorting the background unless you have a more sophisticated photo editor. The app Emma had was clearly not professional.
To view the One Day Wonders transcript, click here.
| To view the One Day Wonders gallery, click here.