PlotLuke dislocates his knee after rehearsing his dance moves for the upcoming carnival in Central Park, and he is injured. He now must stay home, and has to miss the carnival, where he was going to perform. Since he is in a wheelchair, he decides to stay on the terrace in the penthouse. However, he notices a shadowy black figure dressed in black clothes at the carnival, and has bad thoughts about the figure. He enlists Emma's help to find out who the figure is. Meanwhile, Jessie talks up a booth at
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
- The episode is a parody of the classic 1954 Alfred Hitchcock film Rear Window.
- Petey is attracted to Agatha untill he finds out that the moles and teeth are real.
- This is the first time that Luke and Emma suspect Bertram, second being All the Knight Moves.
- When Bertram looked up at luke through the binoculars Luke said "oh no" just like deuce from shake it up
| To view the Pain in the Rear Window gallery, click here.