|“||No kidding! Luke has owed me $10 since May.||”|
PlotStuart wants to have some alone time with Zuri. He thought the panic room would be the best place, but they end up being trapped in it with Ravi and Luke And Jessie. Meanwhile, Bertram and Emma help Jessie with an upcoming audition
Ravi: What? Nonsense, You probably just entered the code wrong, (enters code wrong) Uh-oh, Now I understand why this is called a panic room, Now give me room to panic! (At the disco) Screams and panics.
- "Worthington Manor" is the third revealed show that Bertram and Emma watch together, after "Couture Cooking Marathon" and "Runways And Ravioli".
- The panic room was mentioned before in "Badfellas", when Jessie and Zuri entered the penthouse with branchy, Zuri said: "I think I'll start by showing Branchy the panic room"
- Ravi is shown to like Kylie Nicholson in this episode.
- Worthington Manor is a parody of Downton Abbey.
- When Zuri tells Stuart that the exit code is not working, Stuart runs towards her, in that scene the door was open.
To view the Panic Attack Room transcript, click here.
| To view the Panic Attack Room gallery, click here.