|“||Like a million bucks! - which is what I think my dad paid for that tiara!||”|
While trying to impress her friend Darla in Texas, Jessie borrows some of Christina's jewels - including a million dollar Tiffany Diamond tiara. While recording the video, Jessie accidentally drops the tiara into Mrs. Chesterfield's hot tub. When Jessie and Zuri try to get it back, Mrs. Chesterfield refuses to return it, so Jessie and Zuri turn to Bertram, their only option. They convince him to ask Mrs. Chesterfield on a date with him - so that they can recover the tiara before Mrs. Ross notices it’s missing. However, they get locked outside of her apartment when Mrs. Chesterfield's beloved chihuahua tries to run away. Meanwhile, Emma, Luke and Ravi try to make Mr. Kipling an internet sensation lizard.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
- This is the first episode to be aired at its new timeslot, 8/7c, instead of 9/8c.
- The title of this episode is a parody of the film, Romancing the Stone.
- During Jessie's video to her friend Darla, she was dressed as a character played by Audrey Hepburn, Holly Gollightly, from Breakfast at Tiffany's. There's also another reference Zuri made in the show with the quote based on the movie.
- The entire episode is a reference to the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's.
- When Luke says, "if you don't have a talking dog or a sneezing panda.", it's a referrence to the viral video "The Sneezing Panda".
- Jessie doesn't seem to mind everyone seeing the video of her wearing the tiara, and dropping it, however it never dawns on her or anyone for that matter, what if Christina saw it?
- Since Mrs. Chesterfield refused to return the tiara to Jessie, shouldn't she have the authority to do something about it, since it's technically stealing.
To view the Romancing the Crone transcript, click here.
| To view the Romancing the Crone gallery, click here.