Season 1 Moments:
- Ravi tells Emma he is just jealous that Luke gets all the girls and Connie is a girl.
- Near the end of the episode, Ravi reveals he has a crush on Connie saying he considers her "very saucy and quite thinkin'".
- Connie agrees to date and excitedly hugs him saying: "Come here, you!".
- Ravi is overjoyed that he finally found a "girl with great grip" as he referring to the way Connie accidentally squeezed him during the hug.
- Connie gives Ravi a friendship necklace.
- They start dating in that episode.
- Jessie is happy that her play brought Ravi and Connie closer together.
Season 3 Moments:
- It is revealed that they broke up after Connie went to boarding school.
- Ravi is excited to see Connie again, unlike Luke.
- Connie pretends that she doesn't know who Ravi is.
- Ravi feels offended that Connie doesn't remember that they dated, hinting he might still have feelings for her or that he simply can't bury the past as if it never happened.
- Throughout the entire episode, Ravi tried to prove that he and Connie dated.
- Connie captures Ravi after he got the elevator fixed and wanted to "save the day himself".
- Ravi objected to Connie marrying Luke, most likely because he wanted to marry Connie himself.
- Ravi Failed To Prove That He & Connie Dated But Failed, Ravi Thought Connie Was Marrying Him But Learns That Connie Is Marrying Luke, Connie Tells Ravi That She Hates Him & That He Is A Humongous 100 Present Total Envious Stranger Danger, & Her Mother Told Connie Not To Talk To Humongous 100 Present Total Envious Stranger Dangers.
- Near the end of the episode, Connie admits to have remembered Ravi all along and that she was just embarrassed she ever dated him in the first place, much to Ravi's delight.
- Jessie: "Look, Connie…..(looks at the audience nervously) I mean, Josie. You are an amazing, yet creepy girl and any man would be lucky to have you"
- Ravi: (gets up) "Or a wolf!" (audience is in shock)
- Ravi: "The point is I find you very saucy and quite thicken'"
- Connie: "Really? Oh come here, you!" (hugs Ravi)
- Ravi: "Yes! I finally found a girl!" (feels squeezed by Connie's pressure) "a terribly high girl with a strong grip!"
- Connie: (releases Ravi) "Sorry"
- Connie: "I remembered all along.I was just embarrassed i dated you"
- Ravi: (grinning in delight) "Still counts!"