The Ross family penthouse is a luxury multi-million dollar penthouse located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. It has many ammenities including their own screening room, Butler's quarters where Bertram's room is and a panic room.
The actual building used for the exterior is 320 Central Park West, across from Central Park in Manhattan
Ross Penthouse (Apartment)
- Jessie Prescott - Nanny
- Emma Ross - Child
- Luke Ross - Child
- Ravi Ross - Child
- Zuri Ross - Child
- Bertram Winkle - Butler
- Mrs. Kipling - House Pet
- Christina Ross - Mother
- Morgan Ross - Father
The rooms and areas seen throughout the series:
- Living Room- Main room of the Penthouse. This room has an elevator leading into it, as well as many paths to different rooms.
- Terrace- Located outside the living room. Outdoor porch with a ledge where things can easily fall onto lower terraces or even the streets of New York.
- Screening Room- Usually the place where people watch T.V. or Movies, instead of the Living Room.
- Jessie's Room- The room where Jessie sleeps.
- Emma's Room- The room where Emma sleeps.
- Luke's Room- The room where Luke sleeps. Usually isn't very tidy.
- Ravi's Room- The room where Ravi sleeps. This room also includes a playground for Mrs. Kipling.
- Zuri's Room- The room where Zuri sleeps.
- Bertram's Room- The room where Bertram sleeps. The room used to be very messy and closed in, but is now more neat and open, thanks to the help of the Ross kids.
- Guest Room (mentioned only)
- Numerous Bathrooms
- Dining Room/Kitchen- The place where the family eats. Bertram is usually in this room.
- Morgan & Christina's Bedroom (mentioned only)
- Wall Crossways (only seen in Cattle Calls & Scary Walls)
- Panic Room- Room hidden under the stairs, usually where you hide incase of an emergency. You need a password to get out. This room also has a security system of the house.
Mrs. Kipling's Baby Lizards
In the episode 101 Lizards the baby lizards were taken to a home for lizards.
- Ravi Junior