Bertram bought a new toupee for his band's big performance, but when it goes missing, Jessie interrogates each of the kids in hopes of finding it. This is part of Disney Channel's whodunnit weekend. As Jessie interrogates each of the kids, she finds out what really happens as they all in the end want to help Bertram, but Bertram is concerned that the fans came for his hair but he ends up going on stage.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
- This episode is part of WhoDunnit Weekend.
- Because of Bunk'd airing in August, Jessie will go on a hiatus.
- This is the fourth episode without guest stars ("The Jessie-nator: Grudgement Day", "Morning Rush", "Rossed at Sea Part 3")
- Badd Direction is a play on the real-life boy bands Color Me Badd and One Direction.
- The title is a pun on the phrase, "Someone has to pay".
- At the end of the episode, it is revealed that Jessie failed to be the starring role for a commercial that she auditioned for when she said, "So, when the bug spray people told me to bug off... My career was as dead as those roaches."
- When Zuri tries to get down Jessie from the tree, she has his hands in the stick when Jessie was stuck, but when Jessie falls, she have her hands down
- When Luke, Emma, and Ravi sees Bertram´s musical video, the tablet dont is with lights, supposing that the video need to have lights
| To view the Someone Has Tou-pay gallery, click here.