PlotAfter finding a nest of eggs on the terrace, Jessie and Ravi discover that Mr. Kipling is really a ghost, and a mom-to-be. However, after accidentally misplacing her eggs, Ravi realizes that he may have to work at becoming a better grandparent to baby lizards. Meanwhile, Zuri is determined to throw the perfect funeral for her beloved imaginary friend, Milly the Mermaid.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
- Travis Wester as Chef Rolando
- The name seems to be a parody of the ABC Family television show, Secret Life of an American Teenager.
- Ravi naming three of the kids Rikki, Tikki, and Tavi is a reference to the book "Rikki-tikki-tavi", by Rudyard Kipling. It takes place in British India.
- Zuri's middle name, Zenobia, was revealed by Bertram in this episode.
- Ravi named one of his lizards Gupta, making a reference to the Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie series, where he played Chirag Gupta and Peyton List played Holly Hills.
- This is the second episode to be directed by Eric Dean Seaton, the first being We Are So Grounded.
- This is the Season 1 finale.
- Jessie, Luke, and Ravi were disguised as waiters/waitresses, and the owner believed that they were. But he should've recognized them, as he saw them just a few minutes before.
- Zuri said that Millie the Mermaid was going to be buried in her coconut bra, but she asked Emma which dress she chose for her.
| To view the The Secret Life of Mr. Kipling gallery, click here.