“The Secret Life of Mr. Kipling”
Season 1, Episode 26
September 7, 2012
Pamela Eells O'Connell
Eric Dean Seaton
After finding a nest of eggs on the terrace, Jessie and Ravi discover that Mr. Kipling is really a Mrs. Kipling, and a mom-to-be. However, after accidentally misplacing her eggs, Ravi realizes that he may have to work at becoming a better grandparent to baby lizards. Meanwhile, Zuri is determined to throw the perfect funeral for her beloved invisible friend, Milly the Mermaid.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
- The name seems to be a parody of the ABC Family television show, Secret Life of an American Teenager.
- Ravi naming three of the kids Rikki, Tikki, and Tavi is a reference to the book Rikki Tikki Tavi, by Rudyard Kipling. It takes place in India.
- Zuri's middle name was revealed in this episode.
- Ravi named one of his lizards Gupta, making a reference to the Diary Of A Wimpy Kid movies, where Karan Brar played Chirag Gupta.
- Jessie, Luke, and Ravi were disguised as waiters/waitresses, and the owner believed that they were. But he should've recognized them, as he saw them just a few minutes before.
- Zuri said that Milly the Mermaid was going to be burried in her coconut bra, but she asked Emma which dress she chose for her.
To view the The Secret Life of Mr. Kipling gallery, click here.