|“||I'm from Hands-off-the-Hair-landia.||”|
— Tony to Officer Petey in, Green Eyed Monsters
|Date of Birth||
20 (season 1)
Manhattan, New York City, New York
Jessie Prescott (ex-girlfriend, in love with)
He is portrayed by Chris Galya.
Tony is the Ross building's handsome doorman. He has a New York accent and slick, black hair. Tony is a slight airhead, but still really funny. He is very proud of his epaulettes and mentions them a lot. He's also a very loyal and understanding person, as well as an all around nice guy, and is in love with Lauren adamczyk
Before becoming a doorman, he met con-artist J.J. Mayfield and gave him $12,000 to make him a famous kazoo player. Sometime in the course of the year he found out the truth and became a doorman, which is ironic because J.J Mayfield said he could "open doors". It is possible that his family was wealthy- as he paid $12,000 and his family have their own restaurant, but they may have lost much of their money due to J.J Mayfield.
- Although his crush on Jessie Prescott started in the first episode, they didn't actually spend time together until, Used Karma.
- He first appeared in the first episode.
- He plays the kazoo, as seen in One Day Wonders.
- It is possible that he and Luke are enemies, considering that they both hit on Jessie.
- It is known that he can hot wire a car with a paper clip and a penny, since his dad taught him to.
- His grandma is in the state penetentary.
- It is possible that he wears boxers (The Princess and the Pea Brain) but, it was Zuri's story though.
- He's allergic to wool according to Tempest in a Teacup.
- He and Jessie had their first kiss in Tempest in a Teacup.
- He's of Italian desent, and comes from a big family.He can also speak atleast a little Italian. (Break Up and Shape Up)
- His last name is Chiccolini, as shown on the door of his family's restaurant. (The Trouble With Tessie)
- He had four first dates with Jessie Prescott.
- He knows a lot of guys, who can get hold of just about anything, which is a running gag on the show. Whenever someone asks where the strange and difficult to obtain object they got is from, they usually say "Tony knows a guy".
- He and Jessie break up in Break Up and Shape Up.
- There's a possibility that Tony and Jessie will get married in Season 3.
- Tony's family has a history, of proposing in their family restaurant.
- New York, New Nanny (First appearance)
- The Talented Mr. Kipling
- Used Karma
- One Day Wonders
- Star Wars
- The Princess and the Pea Brain
- Tempest in a Teacup
- A Doll's Outhouse (Mentioned only)
- Creepy Connie's Curtain Call (Mentioned only)
- The Whining
- Green Eyed Monsters
- The Trouble with Tessie
- Why Do Foils Fall in Love?
- Break-Up and Shape-Up
|Jessie Prescott | Emma Ross | Luke Ross | Ravi Ross | Zuri Ross | Bertram Winkle|
|Mrs. Kipling | Tony Chiccolini | Rhoda Chesterfield | Agatha | Christina Ross | Morgan Ross | Zeus | Officer Petey | Rosie|
| Angela | Nana Banana | Vincent Liotta | Jordan Taylor | Connie Thompson | Lindsey | Brody Winton | Shaylee Michaels | Trevor | Finch | J.J. Mayfield | Axel | Samantha