OverviewChristina returns to promote her new retro-80s clothing line, Fer Shur Couture, at the same time Emma's new anonymous fashion blog, Kitty Couture, is trending. When Emma looks at her over-the-top designs, she does not want to give her mother an honest review in order to spare Christina's feelings. Meanwhile, Luke and Ravi compete to impress international supermodel, Diamond Bloodworth. Elsewhere, since Jessie is working as Christina's assistant, Bertram takes over the duty of being the nanny and watches over Zuri. When Zuri finds out Bertram can't ride a bike, she becomes determined to teach him how to ride a bike.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Peyton List as Emma Ross/Kitty Couture
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
- Emma mentions a designer named Arturo Vitali who was named several times in The Suite Life series, which Debby Ryan previously starred in.
- Christina Ross came without Morgan Ross.
- This is the third time we see Luke in his boxers the first two being Are You Cooler Than a 5th Grader? and Take the A-Train...I Think?, and , he wears panda boxers that are green.
- Luke still wears panda underwear even though he is 13 years old
- This episode has the first appearance of Emma's blog, Kitty Couture.
| To view the Trashin' Fashion gallery, click here.