PlotJessie wants to prove that she is a great girl scout leader by helping Zuri earn her badges. Also, Emma was in the girls scout too, but the leader of the girls scout found out Emma's badges are fake and she really bought the badges online. Meanwhile, Luke convinces Ravi, that lying is a super power when Ravi lied to Bertram about who is responsible for putting a cricket in his lobster bisque, and continues to lie to him, which put Bertram into more trouble. Jessie makes Emma help Zuri with her badges. Ravi tells (lies) Bertram that his arch-nemesis, Nigel Pettigrew, put the cricket in his lobster bisque, Bertram and Nigel has a "fight" and Nigel wins. Jessie, Emma, and Zuri, get ready to sleep. Coach Penny gets attacked by an ostrich, and gets saved by Zuri, which then allowed her to get a badge. The ostrich attacks Bertram when he finds the orange that Zuri threw.
- Debby Ryan as Jessie Prescott
- Peyton List as Emma Ross
- Skai Jackson as Zuri Ross
- Karan Brar as Ravi Ross
- Cameron Boyce as Luke Ross
- Kevin Chamberlin as Bertram Winkle
- The name of this episode comes from a line from the classic "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre" :
"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!"
- Jessie was part of an armadillo scout, and kept her uniform.
- This is the second appearance for Coach Penny played by Lauren Pritchard, after Why Do Foils Fall In Love?
- Emma lied about earning all of these badges, when she actually just bought them online.
- Jessie lost a kid to an angry ostrich before.
- It is revealed that Coach Penny has a daughter.
- Ravi probably lied many times before, but always made it up by telling the truth.
- This is the first time Ravi lied to Bertram and Luke was supporting him.
- Nigel shares a last name with Harry Potter character, Peter Pettegrew.
- the name of the show is the reference to the line in good luck Charlie: it's Christmas (when the players in the game says they don't need badges because there not police)
- When Jessie told Emma to show Zuri how to aim, at first Emma didn't have anything in her hands, but in the next shot, she had archery gloves in her hands.
- In the scene where Bertram and the butler are fighting, one moment Ravi is outside of the ring, then he is lying on the side of the ring and goes back to standing outside the ring.
Bertram: Now if you'll excuse me, my bisque and I are gonna beat all those other butlers like an egg-white frittata!
Zuri: I guess now I can kiss my Fishing Badge goodbye.
| To view the We Don't Need No Stinkin' Badges gallery, click here.