Season 2 Moments
- He came to the Ross Penthouse to see Zuri.
- He called Zuri a princess.
- At the table, he tried to flirt with her and hold her hand.
- He complements Zuri's eyes.
- He came up with the name for him and Zuri.
- He asks for Zuri's phone to download the tracking app like Tony.
- When Zuri went to chat with him on the climbing wall, she put her arm him and his arm around her waist.
- Stuart gave Zuri a playhouse.
- He gave Zuri a rose.
- He named his two pet turtles after Zuri.
- He hugged Zuri.
- Zuri and Stuart had a double date with Jessie and Tony.
- Stuart gave Zuri a ring, which Zuri said she would keep.
- He gave Zuri Smelling Soaps Basket, and she took it.
- When She Said "On me it's cute", Stuart said "I'll say".
- He covered Zuri's door with their pictures together.
- He pretented to be in love with Emma to make her jealous.
- He did her homework for her.
- Zuri went on a date with Stuart.
- Stuart wanted some alone time with Zuri and brought her to the Panic room.
- Stuart and Zuri played chess together.
Season 3 Moments
- Zuri was annoyed when Stuart insisted on having a lunch date with her (which provoked Stuart to cancel the candles and violin player before Zuri notices).
- Stuart became jealous that Zuri has a crush on Luke's dance partner, Shane.
- Stuart tried (but failed) to impress Zuri with his lame magic tricks.
- Stuart challenges Shane to a dance battle over Zuri (in the process, he refers to Zuri as "his boo" to which Zuri replies by booing him).
- Zuri realizes she has become a stalking image of Stuart when Shane rejected her.
- Zuri looked impressed when Stuart defended her from Shane.
- Zuri tells Stuart she now understands what he's gone through and gives him a mint.
- Stuart mistakenly thought Zuri wanted to kiss him when she gives him a mint and seemed very excited about it.
- Zuri became attracted to Stuart's new "bad boy" attitude.
- They played with Hudson's fireworks on the penthouse balcony.
- They both ran away to the Planetarium together on a secret date.
- Zuri tells Stuart she prefers "the old Stuart" better since he is more romantic and attentive to her needs.
- Stuart was extremely relieved that Zuri doesn't like his new look, meaning he was getting tired of it himself.
- Stuart eventually changed back into his old self just for Zuri.
- Stuart was worried when Zuri got trapped under the rack of paint.
- They might possibly be dating as of this episode.